Pediatrics & Neonatology Doctors
Caring for your little ones
When it comes to your newborn babies and little ones, we are committed to providing them with the best compassionate care services, whether for routine or acute health conditions, as it is the least they deserve.
Our pediatricians and neonatologists hold a vast experience in neonatal, prenatal and antenatal care in addition to early childhood to help your children develop in a safe and healthy environment throughout the different stages of their lives.
We also specialize in offering preventative healthcare counseling to new parents to help them adopt new health lifestyle changes along with a routine check-up schedule for their children.
Our services include:
- Early diagnosis of problems related to the health and well being of newborns, including diagnosis for congenital abnormalities.
- Follow-up and development care for children since birth, while giving them additional vaccinations like: rotavirus, chickenpox, hepatitis A and influenza.
- Diagnose, follow-up and treatment of congenital heart defects through a cardiac ultrasound.
- Follow-up and development care for preterm newborns in the fully equipped neonatal intensive care.
- 7/24 emergency services provided for children by a medical expert.
- Diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of allergies and asthma cases by a medical consultant.
- Diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of children’s chronic diseases by experienced medical physicians and consultants like, the respiratory diseases,digestive disorders, heart disease, urinary tract infections, various skin diseases and the infections of nose, ear and throat.