Compassionate care throughout life
At Sidra Hospital, we celebrate the contribution of women to family, society and work life. We are committed to keep the women important to you – mothers, sisters, wives and daughters – healthy at all stages of their life, from adolescence through maternity to menopause and beyond. Our specialists provide compassionate care in an environment you can trust.
Because women bring forth life:
Our experienced obstetricians and gynecologists can treat and manage a wide range of conditions through preventive counseling as well as surgery in addition to childbirth delivery. They also enable expectant mothers to make informed childbirth decisions by educating them on the benefits and risks of medical interventions in labor.
Pregnancy and childbirth delivery services:
- Ante natal care and high risk pregnancy management.
- Normal vaginal delivery with no pain using epidural anesthesia or mask.
- Vaginal tightening after delivery.
- Forceps and vacuum delivery.
- Repeated cesarean sections.
- Post natal care.
Other treatments and surgeries:
- Dilation and curettage (D & C).
- Diagnosis and treatment of infertility cases and laparoscopic diagnosis
and treatment of P.C.O.D.
- Abdominal and Vaginal Hysterectomy.
- Diagnosis and operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy.
- Vaginal reconstruction surgery.
- Myomectomy by open surgery and hysteroscopy.
- Screening and early diagnosis of genital tract cancer.
Fertility treatment and planning is a delicate phase in a patient’s life. Our specialists work closely with patients to address their concerns, advise on options, and weigh the benefits and risks of each. to increase the likelihood of conception.
Multiple pregnancies and vaginal births can impose a lot of strain on vaginal integrity. We specialize in complex and minimally invasive surgery to rectify and repair muscles and tissue.
The surgery strengthens the muscular tissue of the vagina and offers better support to the bladder and rectum. This surgery is recommended in cases of a prolapsed bladder or rectum.
Our surgeries Include:
- Anterior vaginal wall repair.
- Posterior vaginal wall repair.
- Combined vaginal hysterectomy.
- Pelvic floor repair.
- Urinary incontinence.
An LSCS, which is the most common Cesarean section procedure,involves making an incision just above the bladder for childbirth. It is the most commonly preferred C-section surgery because it results in less blood loss and leads to faster healing and recovery.
Our anesthesiologists are experienced in pain management; they will do their best to make sure that the delivery, whether normal or cesarean is managed pain free.